Nigerian singer, performer and songwriter, Teni Entertainer, is the exact description of her name, an artiste filled with so much creative juice like hasn’t been seen in a while from female singers in Nigeria.
Born, Tenilola Akpata, the singer got signed to her label, Dr. Dolor Entertainment in August 2017 and since then, released a number of songs and features, building up to her May 2018 smash hit single, ‘Askamaya’.
Teni, also within this period, has won a HEADIES award, one of Nigeria’s most coveted music industry prize.
As Teni continues to warm herself into the consciousness of Nigerians, here are the reasons we at ORIN love Teni entertainer;
- Teni has a fun Personality: The Askamaya singer is full of life and excitement. There is never a dull moment going through her Instagram page.
- Teni is an effortless Creative: She is one of the fast-rising female musicians and songwriters in Nigeria. She is responsible for composing one of Davido’s hit single ‘Like Dat’. Teni is an award winner, she won ‘Rookie of the Year Award at the last HEADIES.
- Teni’s Uniqueness: The awesomeness of this bundle of talent cannot be weighed. Her boyish appearance is very unique in her branding. Teni is also an interesting performer as she brings life to stage she climbs.
- Teni is Sanguine: Judging from her posts on Instagram, the Oyo state indigene is a very friendly person who loves enjoyment. Appointing Teni as the Minister for Enjoyment wouldn’t be a bad idea. Her buoyant personality makes it easy for her to be surrounded by friends.
- Teni is A Hard worker: Teni recently graduated from University in America. In the same year she was in her finals, she not only kept pushing her music, but she was also recently nominated in the ‘Best Artiste in African Traditional Music’ category for the AFRIMA awards 2018. This year is indeed the best year so far in her career.
View this post on Instagram
Ⓒ Copyright NET News Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Please use sharing tools. Do not cut, copy or lift any content from this website without our consent.