Upon her engagement to Prince Harry in 2017, she announced her retirement from acting.
In case you are wondering who the lady who swept the Prince of England off his feet is, here’s all you need to know about the new Duchess of Sussex, the latest addition to the Royal family.
- Meghan was born on 4th August 1981 and raised in Los Angeles California.
2. She graduated from Northwestern University with a degree in theatre and International Studies in 2003.
3. She is as an actress, campaigner and blogger who made her break into Hollywood in the legendary Law series, Suits.
4. She exemplifies the word, ‘age is only a number’ as she is 37 while Prince Harry is 33.
5. The actress is also an activist who went to a private primary school in Hollywood and started campaigning for gender equality at an early age.
6. Little wonder, at age 11, she wrote a letter to the then US first lady, Hillary Clinton, lamenting a washing-up liquid’s TV ad strapline: “Women all over America are fighting greasy pots and pans.”
7. She met Hollywood filmmaker Trevor Engelson back in 2004 and began dating- they later got engaged in 2010.
8. Meghan and Trevor separated just two years after their wedding and were divorced in August 2013, citing “irreconcilable differences”.
9. In 2017, she became engaged to Prince Harry and unfortunately, her marriage to Prince Harry has caused her to retire from acting.
10. Upon their #Royalwedding, on 19 May 2018, she has been conferred with the title “Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Sussex”.
Ⓒ Copyright NET News Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Please use sharing tools. Do not cut, copy or lift any content from this website without our consent.