Shocking! Man burnt to death while trying to fix electric pole in Kenya

Posted on September 06 2017 , at 06:29 pm
Read more
Story highlights
  • His body went up in flames as he tried getting off the pole.

This shocking video shows an unidentified Kenyan who got electrocuted while attempting to fix an utility pole.

The man’s body went up in flames as onlookers stood by and watched helplessly.

Ⓒ Copyright NET News Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Please use sharing tools. Do not cut, copy or lift any content from this website without our consent.

More related posts