In the ever-evolving world of dating, being able to actually know when you’ve fallen in love with that cute guy can be hard.
How do you know if having the compulsive obsession to stalk his Instagram is just an obsessive crush or you developing feelings for him?
Well here are 10 definite telltale signs that will let you know you have it really bad for him!
1) It feels super easy
Relationships take a lot of work but when you’re genuinely emotionally invested in a person, you’ll find it is generally a lot easier to be around him.
2) You find even doing the most basic activities together fun
It’s very easy to have a really good time together even if it means you’re helping each other to wash the dishes while talking about your day at work.
3) You find yourself making plans for the future that includes him in it
It may seem weird at first but I promise it’s pretty normal to begin making plans and including him in them as well.
4) When you say that you miss him it’s because you really do miss him after only an hour apart
It’s not just a cute thing to say, it’s a real ache that says he’s a part of your life now.
5) You can’t remember the last time you thought about your ex
Remember when you were all teary eyed and swore your heart would be broken forever? Well look at you now barely giving your ex even the courtesy of a passing thought.
6) You’re comfortable with making little sacrifices for him
You wouldn’t put off your responsibilities for him, but if he’s sick and needs you to help take care of him instead of going to brunch one morning, you’re completely fine with that.
7) You have to restrain yourself from talking about him with your friends all the time
If you could you’d gush about this guy constantly. But out of respect for your friends and their sanity, you hold back.
8) You feel safe when you’re around him
It’s hard to describe this feeling, but it really is the best thing in the world, almost like nothing bad can happen.
9) You’re comfortable enough around him to be your goofy self
You might’ve been trying to impress him before, but now you’re cool to hum around the kitchen and wear your pants tucked into your socks when he comes over.
Really it’s because you want the people you care about all in one place.
This post first appeared on www.234star.com
Ⓒ Copyright NET News Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Please use sharing tools. Do not cut, copy or lift any content from this website without our consent.