No other artiste’s videos have done better than Davido’s (he has four videos in the top 20) while his main rival Wizkid has two videos in the top 20. Perhaps surprising may be P-Square’s three videos in the top 20.
The past decade has seen Nigerian music attain new heights and break new barriers on almost every front. Nigerian music is gradually ascending into the global consciousness and the numbers are there to support it. Naturally, the videos have not been left out too.
According to YouTube, these are the most viewed videos of the decade:
1. Fall – Davido (154M)
2. Way Maker – Sinach (136M)
3. Pana – Tekno (116M)
4. Johnny – Yemi Alade (111M)
5. Mad Over You – Runtown (98M)
6. If – Davido (98M)
7. Personally – P-Square (95M)
8. Do Like That – Korede Bello (89M)
9. Come Closer – Wizkid (86M)
10. On The Low – Burna Boy (85M)
11. Kontrol – Maleek Berry (76M)
12. Collabo – P-Square x Don Jazzy (75.5M)
13. Bank Alert – P-Square (75.3M)
14. Fia – Davido (71M)
15. Shekini – P-Square (70M)
16. Duro – Tekno (68.7M)
17. I Know Who I Am – Sinach (68.5M)
18. Soco – Wizkid (62M)
19. Aye – Davido (58M)
20. Only You Jesus – Ada Ehi (56M)
Davido, in particular, is one artiste who has seen much success from his music videos. No other artiste’s videos have done better than Davido’s (he has four videos in the top 20) while his main rival Wizkid has two in the top 20. Perhaps surprising may be P-Square’s three videos in the top 20.
Which video is your absolute favourite? Let us know in the comments section below.
Ⓒ Copyright NET News Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Please use sharing tools. Do not cut, copy or lift any content from this website without our consent.