You probably already heard but just in case you haven’t, let’s let you in on one of the biggest parties in town dubbed ‘Live Your Music’.
The Heineken Live Your Music party held on Saturday, October 27th, 2018 to mark the end of the 2018 Lagos Fashion Week.
There are a hundred things you missed out on but for the purpose of this post, we’d just give you five.
1. Premium Entertainment: Live Your Music Party was headlined by some of your favourite DJs, DJ Jimmy Jatt, DJ Neptune and DJ Sose and capped it all off with a special performance by Nigerian recording artiste, Kizz Daniel, and an impressive choreography display by Black Crystals dance group.
2. All your favourite celebrities were there: Dare Art Alade, Timini, Denola Grey, Denrele plus a ton of other celebrities including, Nancy Isime, Kemi Smallz, Bizzle Osikoya, Ehizojie Okoeguale and more were at the party. They got to show off their dance moves and take countless selfies with their fans.
3. The Showmaster and The Acolytes: The showmaster of the night, Denrele Edun unveiled the Acolytes who dazzled the guests with their magical performance.
4. The Hypeman: OAP Do2dtun held the crowd down with his energy as the Hype Man of the event.
5. Party Accessories: Trust the leading international premium beer brand, Heineken to deliver some premium party accessories like the LED sticks and Heineken rave vision as celebrities and fans alike danced all through the night.
See more photos:
Ⓒ Copyright NET News Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Please use sharing tools. Do not cut, copy or lift any content from this website without our consent.