Week 12 in Big Brother Naija was the most dramatic yet, with one surprise eviction and a disqualification in one day. It was a no-brainer that the Sunday live eviction show would be very interesting. Fans of the show showed up in droves to see the show live at the studio in anticipation for all the drama they knew will be a part of the event.
Let’s tell you about eight major things that happened at the studio during the BBNaija live eviction show:
- This Sunday, the audience was a lot larger in number than other Sundays and they were also very energetic and fun so there was never any dull moments.
- DJ Damola DFA dropped hits back to back for one hour before the show began to air on TV, and during every commercial break. Seyi Shay also started and finished up a night of great music with two powerful performances.
- Ebuka’s outfit was an interesting mix where hip-hop met native wear. But if you were in the studio, you would have seen that there was a cape before he got on stage and seeing him step out in person was enthralling and TV could not have done him justice.
- Although Cindy had been evicted from the house on Friday during a surprise eviction, she joined Ebuka on stage for a quick chat and she looked drop-dead gorgeous.
- Never have these words been said to qualify an eviction moment, but Elo’s eviction was SO CUTE! After Elo had been evicted, the whole house got into a big hug as they bid him farewell from the house.
- Ike’s exit, on the other hand, was very emotional. The way Mercy broke down into sobs as she hugged Ike was heart-wrenching to watch. Other housemates were also visibly affected by his eviction.
- There was another cute moment after Ike’s eviction where he declared that he had fallen in love with Mercy. Ike said he was looking forward to their lives outside the house and that he knew his baby (Mercy) was going to win the 60million naira. He also said that he didn’t regret leaving while Mercy was still safe in the house after he contributed to her buying immunity as she was worth it.
- The shocking moment when the statistics for the votes were displayed and Tacha had led the poll by a large margin. Yet, it was also a sad moment because the votes did not count since she had been disqualified from the house for aggressive behaviour on Friday.
There you have it, all of the things that happened in the studio during the last eviction show of the BBNaija: Pepper Dem season. Tell us what you think about this week’s show in the comment section below.
Ⓒ Copyright NET News Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Please use sharing tools. Do not cut, copy or lift any content from this website without our consent.