Big Brother announced yesterday evening after nominations ended that all BBNaija 2019 housemates are up for eviction, but some housemates would have been up for eviction regardless. Because we don’t want you to miss out on any gist, we have come up with the list of housemates that should have been up for eviction.
This list is available because despite knowing that he will be punishing all the housemates by putting them up for eviction for flouting house rules, Biggie still let them nominate people. Everyone could be nominated as Big Brother also decided that there will be no head of house this week. The following housemates had the highest number of nominations and should have been up for eviction, but for Biggie’s decision:
1. Jeff: He had the highest number of nominations among the housemates and would definitely have been on the chopping board for this week. He had been nominated by Nelson, Frodd, Mercy, Esther, Ike and Khafi (a total of 6 nominations).
2. Thelma: The queen of Saturday night parties would have been placed on the possible eviction list if not for Big Brother’s punishment yesterday. She had the second-highest number of nominations among the housemates. She had 5 nominations from Omashola, Gedoni, Khafi, Jackye and Sir Dee.
3. Omashola: He and the other two housemates who made this list had the same number of nominations. The King of Diary sessions may have had to go up against these other 4 members of the house if he didn’t now have to go up against everyone. He was nominated by Esther, Gedoni and Sir Dee last night.
4. Frodd: He would have been up for eviction against the other housemates on this list again this week because he had 3 nominations from the other housemates. He had gotten nominated by Omashola, Mike and Jackye last night, but since he is now up against all the other housemates, then we’ll just have to see how he fares.
5. Khafi: Since being up for eviction in the first week for having a small number of Bet9ja coins, she had successfully avoided nominations until this week. She would have been in shock if she had found out she was up for eviction against Jeff, Omashola, Thelma and Frodd. After she was nominated by Jeff, Nelson and Mike, she would have found herself in a tough fight. But it seems that she hasn’t totally escaped, because she now has to battle against all the other housemates in the next eviction show.
Though these housemates don’t have to go up against each other, they still have to face possible eviction alongside 16 of the other members of the house. Tell us who you think is definitely going home today in the comment section below.
Ⓒ Copyright NET News Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Please use sharing tools. Do not cut, copy or lift any content from this website without our consent.