The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) for the past 6 years has had an awareness run against cancer. The e-race cancer #nsecorporatechallenge is coming up again this Saturday at Muri Okunola Park, Victoria Island. In anticipation of the fun run, walk and jog event, we have come up with 7 things you should know about the NSE Corporate Challenge. They are:
- The 6th edition of the NSE Corporate Challenge will hold on Saturday, July 6, 2019, at the Muri-Okunola Park, Adeyemo Alakija Street, Victoria Island.
- The NSE Corporate Challenge is a 1-day challenge that was launched to create awareness on the early detection of cancer and also to raise funds to support the fight against cancer in Nigeria.
- So far, the NSE Corporate Challenge has helped to raise N63,362,624, through the support received from corporate organizations, dealing members and wellness companies for the fight against cancer.
- The NSE chose sports to raise awareness and advocate for change because it has been proven that maintaining a healthy lifestyle through diet and frequent exercise is an effective approach to reduce the risk of cancer.
- The participants from the NSE Corporate Challenge are staff from commercial organizations, government agencies, non-commercial organizations, celebrities and other notable Nigerians who come together to support the fight against cancer.
- In past editions of the NSE Corporate Challenge, celebrities such as Ali Baba, MI Abaga, Burna Boy, Seyi Shay, Dolapo Oni-Sijuwade, Gideon Okeke, Debola Williams, Tina Mba, Simisola and Yung6ix have participated in the e-race run.
- This year, Kate Henshaw, Waje, and Tobi Bakre have been at the forefront of the NSE Corporate Challenge, asking people to skip 60 times in less than 60 seconds and will be there at the e-race on Saturday.
Ⓒ Copyright NET News Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Please use sharing tools. Do not cut, copy or lift any content from this website without our consent.