“Super” Victor Moses is indeed a lovable star and a sure fan favourite. An elite
footballer, playing for English Premier League big boys Chelsea and also for many
years as a Super Eagles player, he’s always managed to elicit love and support of the
country’s very passionate football fans. Who can forget how he helped Nigeria qualify
for Russia and his beautiful penalty against Argentina?
A few months back, Binomo a leading online trading platform unveiled Victor Moses,
who is a two time Nigeria Player of the Year, as Brand Ambassador. This follows
Moses’ earlier deal with another global beverage company. These remarkable
endorsement deals are fruits of Victor Moses’ pleasant personality, his excellent
footballing abilities, dedication and hard work.
As we celebrate the star, who recently announced his retirement from international
football, here are 10 lessons to learn from Victor Moses’ lifestyle.
1. Commitment to family: Victor has been successful in keeping his family life
private. This is an achievement most sport personalities can not boast of. He is a
proud husband and father of two children.
2. Consistency: Victor Moses is one of the very few African players who made
their first senior appearance at a very young age and kept performing at elite
levels for over a decade. He played his first senior game for Crystal Palace when
he was still a teenager.
3. Love for Nigeria: Victor having being raised in England, represented English
national team at youth levels with high chances of being called into the senior
team of the Three Lions, however, he chose to play for his country of birth and
homeland of his parents, Nigeria.
4. Fitness and athleticism: Victor Moses is a very fit athlete. He is fast, hard
working and tireless on the pitch. He is super sexy and manages to maintain a
5. Friendliness and fun: Victor Moses is a very cheerful and playful lad. According
to his teammates, you will always see Victor cracking jokes or just doing funny
things to keep everyone happy and cheerful.
6. Style and class: Victor is very sophisticated. He pays attention to his looks (that
hairstyle!) and appearance. He’s well spoken and carries himself with class. And
have you seen his exotic cars? Superb!
Ⓒ Copyright NET News Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Please use sharing tools. Do not cut, copy or lift any content from this website without our consent.