Big Brother Naija: Pepper Dem has finally come to an end and we know that they provided dramatic content round the clock for 99 days. In case you were wondering what to do with your time now that it is over, we have come up with 5 things you can do.
1. Start a new series: The best way to fill the void that Big Brother’s ending is sure to create, is to get on with another source of entertainment. You can start watching a new TV series or any other shows on DSTV and GOTV since you’re already subscribed.
2. Get a new hobby: If you get a new hobby like vlogging, blogging or reading, you can use these activities to occupy the new free time you have. They will also help to keep your mind sharp and may eventually help to fill your pockets too.
3. Prepare to go for next year’s audition: You may have been inspired by this year’s Big Brother Naija and decided that you have what it takes to be a housemate. Now that the show is over, you can take the time to prepare for the chance to get into Biggie’s house next year.
4. Crush your goals for the year: if you set goals for the year and you have not yet achieved them, you can use the time you would typically spend watching Big Brother Naija, working towards crushing your goals and it would do you a world of good.
5. Fall in love with football: It’s football season and if you were wondering what to do with all the free time you now have, you can start watching any of the leagues. If you weren’t already watching them, this is definitely a time to fall in love with football.
Ⓒ Copyright NET News Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Please use sharing tools. Do not cut, copy or lift any content from this website without our consent.