By Victoria Ige
The short black boy is a rappers’ rapper. But if we’re not careful he’ll soon chase public speakers out of business. Dude made so much sense at the NEC that one felt like kissing his big head!
So what did I learn?
- Jude Abaga has only made a meagre N16M from album sales EVER
- If ever music fails, he can take up teaching. That demonstration with his label mates is the kind of stuff that makes sure one doesn’t sleep in class
- He didn’t really say it – but the way he took charge of CC talents, it’s clear to see he’s CEO-in-waiting. Maybe?
- He was Jeremiah Gyang’s P.A, shared his first single for free, and other stories. Dude paid his dues.
- M.I has a thing for solid shoes. He certainly has to send me the brown pair that harassed me all through his session at #NECLive3
Ⓒ Copyright NET News Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Please use sharing tools. Do not cut, copy or lift any content from this website without our consent.