The eighth edition of the Nigerian Entertainment Conference is coming soon and we are very excited about it. The founder and convener of the conference, Ayeni Adekunle recently announced some new changes to the format of the conference and we can’t wait for you to hear them too.
The theme for this year’s conference will be, “Building The Future”. Paying attention to that future, NECLive has decided to expand its format to accommodate new activities, events and programmes in order to deepen its impact and shore up its contributions to Nigeria’s entertainment and creative industry.
Here are some of the new changes that NECLive will see in this new year:
- It’s now for two days: Unlike all the other editions of NECLive that were held on only one day, this year’s conference will be held for 2 days. It will feature keynote speeches, panel discussions, training workshops, masterclasses, product exhibitions and the Nigerian Entertainment Today (NET) Honours award show.
- There will be satellite events: Since NECLive will now hold for two days, the second day, Thursday will be held from multiple satellite event centers held in venues around Lagos.
- There is a concert this year: The 2020 edition of the Nigerian Entertainment Conference will feature a concert on Wednesday, April 22, 2020 at the Landmark Event Center. The concert will begin at 5pm on the same day as the conference itself and feature performances from across the spectrum of Nigeria’s entertainment industry. To see more information about the concert, stay tuned to our social media platforms by following us on Instagram here and on Twitter here.
- The tickets are Affordable: For the first time since the conference first began in 2013, it is being monetized. To attend the conference and concert, you would be required to buy a ticket for a small token. There are only two levels of tickets available for sale. The first is the regular ticket. It would get you access to only the keynote speeches and panel discussions. On the other hand, there is the Premium ticket. That gets you access to the keynote speeches, panel discussions, workshops, masterclasses, reserved seating, meeting room, lounge access and satellite events. The prices of tickets will be communicated later on the conference website, www.nec.ng.
- It’s free for students: Despite the new payment structure of the conference, certain aspects of the conference will still be free for students with valid means of identification. Students will be allowed free access to the keynote speeches and panel discussions but will have to pay for the concert.
This new and exciting changes also came with a new NECLive logo and an improved website where you can get all the information about the conference. For any enquiries and for new information, you can check out our new website, nec.ng. Who else is excited for these changes? Let us know!
Ⓒ Copyright NET News Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Please use sharing tools. Do not cut, copy or lift any content from this website without our consent.