So if you haven’t heard the scoop that Social4Media is back, you probably have been living in a cave under a waterfall or something.
That’s right, Social4Media is back in Lagos on 4 September 2019 and promises to analyse and provide solutions for challenges facing media today, particularly with the advent of new, disruptive technology.
The workshop is designed to help reporters, bloggers, editors, PR execs and other professionals who work in media to better understand the relevant social media platforms and tools, and how to use them.
Here are five reasons why you should be at Radisson Blu Hotel, Ikeja GRA, Lagos by 9 am to attend the Socoal4Media Masterclass.
1. You will get to meet media personalities like Gbemi Olateru-Olagbegi, SLKomedy, Princess Abumere, Deji Mercury, Femi Bakre, Michael Okeje, Fu’ad Lawal, Ken Ndubisi, Yemi Johnson, Kayode Abass and others.
2. You will learn from real social media experts who have years of experience in the media, marketing and technology space free of charge.
3. You will have the time to relax and network with top media professionals and the cream of the crop in social media marketing.
4. You will enjoy all the chops and canapes you’ve ever wanted.
5. You will go back home filled with new ideas on how to use social media for content creation and distribution, monetisation and audience engagement.
So what are you waiting for? Kindly visit www.social4media.idafrica.ng for more information, follow @id_africa and @plaqadinc for updates, and join the conversation on social with #Social4Media.
Ⓒ Copyright NET News Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Please use sharing tools. Do not cut, copy or lift any content from this website without our consent.