As we await the arrival of her twins.
Rumours have it that Beyonce and Jay Z‘s twins have arrived. While we wait for an official confirmation by The Carters, we’re taking a look back at all the times Queen Bey literally gave us live with her maternity style.
Bey did glam, she did casual and she did Gucci – a lot of it. And with every outfit she rocked, she looked like she was having the time of her life.
That said, here are 13 times the yummy mummy proved to us that she is truly the queen of them all when it comes to her maternity style – as with every other thing.
1.Who can forget how out of this world she looked wearing a fold dress by Peter Dundas complete with gold accessories and a halo-like crown for her jaw-dropping performance at the Grammys back in February?
2. Later that night, she slipped into a sexy red sequin number also by Peter Dundas, paired with a statement neck-piece as she posed with her two awards.
3. At the Wearable Art Gala hosted by her mum, Bey looked like a goddess in a red satin dress that hugged her every curve while showing us that our flower crown filter game ain’t shit.
4. For mother’s day she looked really lovely in a floral Dolce & Gabbana dress paired with matching sunshades.
5. She sat courtside with her beautiful family at the NBA All-Star game in February wearing a $22,000 Gucci fur-trimmed kimono over distressed jeans and a plain white tee. Everyone came to watch the game, but they ended up watching Beyonce.
6. She definitely wasn’t letting pregnancy slow her down when she opted for this dope AF asymmetric nude dress paired with over-the-knee boots and sunnies.
7. Nor was she in this black velvet mini-dress paired with black boots and a black Gucci handbag.
8. Casual chic never looked better!
9. This rose-coloured A.F. Vandevorst duster jacket over an off-white maxi dress banged, but we mostly live for those shoes.
10. She looked very beautiful in this long-sleeve blue gown by Nicole Miller.
11. There was that time she showed us she’s too cool for school in this embroidered jacket paired with a sheer tank top, sunnies, mules, a statement neckpiece and a Gucci backpack.
12. Just how beautiful did she look twinning with Blue Ivy in this Gucci maxi dress?
13. Signing out with this MJ-inspired look she posted a few weeks back. She may or may not have put to bed but one thing is clear, Beyonce totally and absolutely rocked this pregnancy.
This post first appeared on 234STARS.
Ⓒ Copyright NET News Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Please use sharing tools. Do not cut, copy or lift any content from this website without our consent.