The incident started by 6am
Singer Banky W’s home in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos was affected by fire this morning, February 28.
The incident, which was reportedly caused by ‘a faulty air conditioner’ in the apartment, started by 6am and some of his neighbors came out to help put out the fire.
Fire service officers arrived the scene at 7:30am, over one hour after the fire began.
The ‘Lagos Party’ singer returned to Nigeria two weeks ago after his guest appearance on the current Big Brother Naija TV show, which triggered now evicted housemate, Gifty’s social media drama.
His Lekki home has now been gutted by fire and some of his properties worth millions have supposedly been destroyed.
Recall that in June 2015, actress Kate Henshaw’s Lekki residence was hit by fire – which sparked off from one of the air conditioners in her living room when electricity was restored.
Representatives of his music label EME haven’t responded to our queries.
More details later.
Ⓒ Copyright NET News Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Please use sharing tools. Do not cut, copy or lift any content from this website without our consent.