Audu Maikori would have been remanded in DSS custody till next week or more if not for Jacob.
Mark Jacob Nzamah is the man everyone wants to know about right now.
Chocolate City boss, Audu Maikori would have been remanded in DSS custody till next week or more if not for Jacob, a Nigerian lawyer who fought for his release.
Audu was recently released from DSS headquarters in Abuja, 24 hours after arrest, allegedly over his comments on the killings in Southern Kaduna.
This was made known by a Chocolate City spokesperson, Edward Israel-Ayide in a tweet.
Thanks everyone for #FreeAudu He’s been released.
— Edward Israel-Ayide (@wildeyeq) February 18, 2017
And Maikori’s lawyer, Mark Jacob Nzamah is the man, who saw to the label executive regaining his freedom.
These are what we know about Mark Jacob Nzamah, the man behind Audu Maikori’s release from DSS custody:
1. He’s self-employed at Jacob Nzamah & co Legal Practitioners
2. The legal practitioner is married and presently lives in Abuja, Nigeria.
3. Jacob, who’s in his late 40s graduated from Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria where he was President of the Students Union from 1986 – 1987.
4. The Kaduna-born lawyer was the Attorney General and Commissioner of Justice for Kaduna State starting from 2005.
5. Jacob Nzamah – who’s comfortably tall – was also the National Legal Adviser for Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) from 2007 to 2009.
With a pedigree like Mark Jacob’s, it is no surprise that the experienced lawyer was able to secure Maikori’s release within a day of his arrest.
Ⓒ Copyright NET News Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Please use sharing tools. Do not cut, copy or lift any content from this website without our consent.