One of the hottest gist online right now is the drama going on in the camp of Nigerian/Cameroonian singer and entrepreneur, Dencia.
In an exclusive mail purportedly sent from Dencia’s camp, it is alleged that one of her sales rep in Nigeria, Miss Chuks Pearl Nneamaka Ogonna conspired to steal the sum of approximately 40 million naira from Dencia and her Whitenicious cream brand.
Here are the alleged facts as declared in Dencia’s supposed statement;
- Miss Chuks Pearl Nneamaka Ogonna and Mr.Akinlonu Abiola Mobolaji conspired to steal the sum of approximately 40 million naira from Dencia and her company, Whitenicious Inc.
- In 2014 between August and the end of that year, Miss Chuks Pearl Nneamaka Ogonna reported sales of 6,259,089.49 million Naira.
- In 2015, 27.987,658.8 Million Naira and over 8.1 million naira so far in 2016. Collectively this amounts to over the sum of 40 million naira (estimated $200,000).
- The money was entrusted in her possession and an estimated 5 million naira was used for approved expenses and errands.
- I had never met her in person till I visited Nigeria on business in 2015.
- I defended her relentlessly during her public disagreement with a Nigerian celebrity (Tonto Dikeh) out of loyalty to her.
- In addition to these embezzled funds, an additional $15,000 was advanced to her to secure a location for a proposed boutique where I intended to start a venture selling high end fashion items in Abuja.
- Everything was revealed and her criminal activities were unexpectedly exposed when I randomly was looking through her phone at 2AM March 2nd in an attempt to try to convince her boyfriend not to break up with her via text.
- I stumbled across the texts on her phone explaining in detail how she and her boyfriend Akinlonu Abiola Mobolaji conspired to steal my credit cards and banking information to attempt to buy cars.
- When I confronted her with my evidence she confessed to the allegations and still cannot adequately account for the money she was entrusted with. She claims she loaned her mother Mrs Eddienwachukwu Chinwe Blessings Nonyelum N3M and boyfriend Akinlonu Abiola Mobolaji N10M and $13,000.
- Her own texts in her own words explain how she was buying bottles of expensive alcohol and living it up with my stolen funds despite my generosity and kindness towards her.
- Despite the colossal betrayal, I still let her stay in my house and fed her. I was upset but never attacked her physically or verbally. I was more concerned about recovering my money, cutting my losses and having her return to her residence in Kaduna Nigeria.
- My intentions are not for Pearl to go through the American prison system, her family doesn’t have the money to even help themselves talk less of lawyers in the USA plus I already didn’t feel safe with her being even in California as I didn’t trust her at all.I told the Ventura county police that this case will be handled in Africa where Pearl will be arrested upon arrival.
- At this point, I have asked my attorney and applicable law enforcement agencies to assist in recovering my stolen funds.I will not make anymore comments on this regardless of what her family says.
- I trusted Miss Chuks with this money because we were going to use these funds down in Nigeria to setup Rodeodrng store and since I travelled often back and fourth to Africa I didn’t think it was necessary I get the money from Nigeria to America.
Ⓒ Copyright NET News Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Please use sharing tools. Do not cut, copy or lift any content from this website without our consent.